Hi all,
Did anyone succeed already to make the Moverio BT-200 be monitor for a Windows 8 PC using Miracast?
This is what I tried already. Apologies for not adding the weblinks, but the forum rules won't allow.
1) The problem is that the BT-200 has a qHD resolution of 960 x 540 which is not supported by Windows 8. Therefore, I set the DownScaling bit to 1 in the registry. (Start Regedit, find all occurrences of Display1_DownScalingSupported and set the value(s) to 1).
2) I then started Miracast on Windows 8: go to right bottom corner, in the menu select "Devices" / select "Project" / click the dimmed "Add a wireless display".
3) On the BT-200 start a "Moverio mirror" session. It takes some synchronization effort to get the two devices see each other and get connected (have some patience while trying).
In the end I got the two connected, but I only get a black screen on the BT-200. When I try to configure the modes (right click on the desktop / choose "Screen Resolution / click "Advanced settings" / "Adapter" tab / "List all modes" button), the only mode shown is 1280 by 720 at 60 Hz.
Any way how I can fool the modes into a 960 x 540 configuration? Even better: how can I set up the Miracast connection as primary screen at startup?
Oh, and yes, I do have an Epson Wireless Mirroring Adapter, but it's not showing me the proper graphics either. for that reason I tried making the direct Miracast connection built-in into Windows 8.
Any pointer greatly appreciated.
Kind regards.
Did anyone succeed already to make the Moverio BT-200 be monitor for a Windows 8 PC using Miracast?
This is what I tried already. Apologies for not adding the weblinks, but the forum rules won't allow.
1) The problem is that the BT-200 has a qHD resolution of 960 x 540 which is not supported by Windows 8. Therefore, I set the DownScaling bit to 1 in the registry. (Start Regedit, find all occurrences of Display1_DownScalingSupported and set the value(s) to 1).
2) I then started Miracast on Windows 8: go to right bottom corner, in the menu select "Devices" / select "Project" / click the dimmed "Add a wireless display".
3) On the BT-200 start a "Moverio mirror" session. It takes some synchronization effort to get the two devices see each other and get connected (have some patience while trying).
In the end I got the two connected, but I only get a black screen on the BT-200. When I try to configure the modes (right click on the desktop / choose "Screen Resolution / click "Advanced settings" / "Adapter" tab / "List all modes" button), the only mode shown is 1280 by 720 at 60 Hz.
Any way how I can fool the modes into a 960 x 540 configuration? Even better: how can I set up the Miracast connection as primary screen at startup?
Oh, and yes, I do have an Epson Wireless Mirroring Adapter, but it's not showing me the proper graphics either. for that reason I tried making the direct Miracast connection built-in into Windows 8.
Any pointer greatly appreciated.
Kind regards.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire