Hey Guy,
I flashed the XtreStoLite Bootloader and Modem for 5.1.1.
After that I flashed the new TWRP with Odin, it passed so there shouldn't be any errors.
I tried to boot into the recovery after I turned off the phone with volume + / power / home button. At first there was only a picture of an android but now it doesn't do anything when I try to press the buttons.
The Bootloader shows that the knox is already tripped so it's w/e.
Tried to check for root in Android terminal but apparently it doesn't recognise the command.
Any ideas how to proceed, so I can finally boot into twrp?
Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk
I flashed the XtreStoLite Bootloader and Modem for 5.1.1.
After that I flashed the new TWRP with Odin, it passed so there shouldn't be any errors.
I tried to boot into the recovery after I turned off the phone with volume + / power / home button. At first there was only a picture of an android but now it doesn't do anything when I try to press the buttons.
The Bootloader shows that the knox is already tripped so it's w/e.
Tried to check for root in Android terminal but apparently it doesn't recognise the command.
Any ideas how to proceed, so I can finally boot into twrp?
Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire