ads

lundi 28 septembre 2015

Gapps Error When Installed CMREMIX Rom [T-Mobile Note 4]



Hello xda community,

I am new to rooting, but I think I got the basics. It took me less than an hour to root my device get twrp through Odin and install a ROM on my device. I have a Note 4 and was tired of TouchWiz and didn't really like trying different launchers, but still have Samsung features, anyways I installed CMRemix without GApps and everything was working, well everything, but I couldn't do anything throughout the ROM, so I installed GApps from: http://forum.xda-developers.com/andr...gapps-t3116347 and got the Stock one. When I got it onto my device, I would start it and I would see this page which you choose your language, set up your Wi-Fi and if there are any updates needed. Between this, it says, "unfortunantly Google Play Newstand has stopped", along with Google Play services. I press ok and this page that says Tap &Go, I press skip, because that is the only option and it goes back to my Wi-Fi, which I already set up and it looks for updates again and I can not fully set up my device.

Sorry for the long intro. Some things may seem confusing, and I will elaborate and clarify if needed. Maybe a rookie mistake :)

Thanks in Advance, Akash



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire