Hello, i don't know if this is the place, but maybe someone can help me! I am waiting more than 42h from a reply of Google Play Developer about one appeal. this is normal or maybe trash folder? Is my second appeal but this time I have sent documentation with permission of the game's developer to publish this app. I don't think that I need it, I have made one app that show Information of the Game Patch Notes, and the title was "ARK Patch Updates (unofficial), I have put unofficial because is not official. But google: Reason: Violations of Intellectual Property and Impersonation. The first time I have sent one message where I told that my app don't violate nothing. But google told me that yes. Then I have contacted with game's team and they have given to me the accreditation.
I am awaiting more than 45 hours the google play team response.
Google usually reply on 24h more or less. Thanks
I apologize by my English.
I am awaiting more than 45 hours the google play team response.
Google usually reply on 24h more or less. Thanks
I apologize by my English.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire