Sure, it's handy to see your time when you look at your watchface. It's a watch, it should show that.
But if I wish to use any action on the phone, its always behind some menu, first have to slide 2 or 3 things
what I'd like is to on my watchface:
- start adding google keep note
- start a timer
- show my heartrate
- start app
Is there a watchface that does something like that?
I enjoyed swAPP launcher, however, that doesn't work anymore
But if I wish to use any action on the phone, its always behind some menu, first have to slide 2 or 3 things
what I'd like is to on my watchface:
- start adding google keep note
- start a timer
- show my heartrate
- start app
Is there a watchface that does something like that?
I enjoyed swAPP launcher, however, that doesn't work anymore
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire