Hi all, hope I have posted this in the right place
Tried to root my Nexus 7 2012 using this guide
teknovenus .com/wordpress/speed-up-nexus-7-f2fs-slimkat/
(Wouldnt let me post link, it's a guide to rooting slimkat using NRT)
After all seemed to go well, when I fired up the tablet I got asked for a password to unencrypt the tablet. I googled the problem and its seems to be fairly common.
The problem I have now is I can't get anything to work. I tried to flash a Pac man ROM after wiping everything off the tablet (using teamwin recovery), but it just loops. I left it for some time.
I am pretty inexperienced at this stuff, so just looking to see if anyone knows how I can get the thing going again? I have no data backed up, I just want a snappy Rom that will allow me to use the kindle app, play books and a few basic games for the kids.
Any help would be appreciated.
Tried to root my Nexus 7 2012 using this guide
teknovenus .com/wordpress/speed-up-nexus-7-f2fs-slimkat/
(Wouldnt let me post link, it's a guide to rooting slimkat using NRT)
After all seemed to go well, when I fired up the tablet I got asked for a password to unencrypt the tablet. I googled the problem and its seems to be fairly common.
The problem I have now is I can't get anything to work. I tried to flash a Pac man ROM after wiping everything off the tablet (using teamwin recovery), but it just loops. I left it for some time.
I am pretty inexperienced at this stuff, so just looking to see if anyone knows how I can get the thing going again? I have no data backed up, I just want a snappy Rom that will allow me to use the kindle app, play books and a few basic games for the kids.
Any help would be appreciated.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire