Hello,
I need help, it turns out, a few days ago installed CM12 as usual ... somehow, left and operate the WiFi and had no recovery installed so I proceeded to install TWRP with TWRP manager, the cuestoión is not me used to flash roms as it tells me "this package is for C2104, C2105, c2104, C2105 this device is ."
Then I tried pccompanion, and tell me what the modified system and blah blah blah
In flashtool he tells me the following
[spoiler]
27/016/2015 2:16:48 - INFO - Loader: S1_Root_dbe9 - Version: loader_MSM8X30_10 / Boot version: S1_Boot_MSM_8X30_R1_25 / Bootloader status: ROOTABLE
27/016/2015 2:16:48 - INFO - September Max packet size to 512K
27/016/2015 2:16:54 - INFO - Making a backup TA
27/016/2015 2:16:54 - INFO - Opening TA partition 1
27/016/2015 2:16:54 - INFO - Start Dumping TA partition 1
27/016/2015 2:16:54 - INFO - Finished Dumping TA partition 1
27/016/2015 2:16:55 - INFO - TA partition 1 saved to C: \ Users \ John \ .flashTool \ registeredDevices \ ZH8000DYM9 \ s1ta \ 2015-09-27_02-16-54 \ 1.ta
27/016/2015 2:16:55 - INFO - Closing TA partition
27/016/2015 2:16:55 - INFO - Opening TA partition 2
27/016/2015 2:16:55 - INFO - Start Dumping TA partition 2
27/016/2015 2:16:55 - INFO - Finished Dumping TA partition 2
27/016/2015 2:16:55 - INFO - TA partition 2 saved to C: \ Users \ John \ .flashTool \ registeredDevices \ ZH8000DYM9 \ s1ta \ 2015-09-27_02-16-54 \ 2.ta
27/016/2015 2:16:55 - INFO - Closing TA partition
27/016/2015 2:16:55 - INFO - Parsing boot delivery
27/016/2015 2:16:55 - INFO - Ending session flash
27/016/2015 2:16:55 - ERROR -
27/016/2015 2:16:55 - ERROR - Error flashing. Aborted
[/spoiler]
Anyone with any ideas? I'm desperate, ah, and I could not uninstall the TWRP copying a boot.img by Fastboot
Sorry for the bad English, use google translator, I am Colombian
I need help, it turns out, a few days ago installed CM12 as usual ... somehow, left and operate the WiFi and had no recovery installed so I proceeded to install TWRP with TWRP manager, the cuestoión is not me used to flash roms as it tells me "this package is for C2104, C2105, c2104, C2105 this device is ."
Then I tried pccompanion, and tell me what the modified system and blah blah blah
In flashtool he tells me the following
[spoiler]
27/016/2015 2:16:48 - INFO - Loader: S1_Root_dbe9 - Version: loader_MSM8X30_10 / Boot version: S1_Boot_MSM_8X30_R1_25 / Bootloader status: ROOTABLE
27/016/2015 2:16:48 - INFO - September Max packet size to 512K
27/016/2015 2:16:54 - INFO - Making a backup TA
27/016/2015 2:16:54 - INFO - Opening TA partition 1
27/016/2015 2:16:54 - INFO - Start Dumping TA partition 1
27/016/2015 2:16:54 - INFO - Finished Dumping TA partition 1
27/016/2015 2:16:55 - INFO - TA partition 1 saved to C: \ Users \ John \ .flashTool \ registeredDevices \ ZH8000DYM9 \ s1ta \ 2015-09-27_02-16-54 \ 1.ta
27/016/2015 2:16:55 - INFO - Closing TA partition
27/016/2015 2:16:55 - INFO - Opening TA partition 2
27/016/2015 2:16:55 - INFO - Start Dumping TA partition 2
27/016/2015 2:16:55 - INFO - Finished Dumping TA partition 2
27/016/2015 2:16:55 - INFO - TA partition 2 saved to C: \ Users \ John \ .flashTool \ registeredDevices \ ZH8000DYM9 \ s1ta \ 2015-09-27_02-16-54 \ 2.ta
27/016/2015 2:16:55 - INFO - Closing TA partition
27/016/2015 2:16:55 - INFO - Parsing boot delivery
27/016/2015 2:16:55 - INFO - Ending session flash
27/016/2015 2:16:55 - ERROR -
27/016/2015 2:16:55 - ERROR - Error flashing. Aborted
[/spoiler]
Anyone with any ideas? I'm desperate, ah, and I could not uninstall the TWRP copying a boot.img by Fastboot
Sorry for the bad English, use google translator, I am Colombian
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire