Hi,
I recently got my galaxy s4 and was glad to use the ir blaster feature. It worked really well with peel remote. When I installed other APPS like universal remote and A Smart remote, it didn't work at all. I tried restarting the phone, updating it, reinstalling the app, use other APPS BUT it only and only works with peel.
My brother's note3 worked with all the APPS I had installed on my phone.
Please help. Without this, my s4 seems useless. I guess its not the fault of the APPS, its the problem with my phone or its software.
Help!
Thanks
I recently got my galaxy s4 and was glad to use the ir blaster feature. It worked really well with peel remote. When I installed other APPS like universal remote and A Smart remote, it didn't work at all. I tried restarting the phone, updating it, reinstalling the app, use other APPS BUT it only and only works with peel.
My brother's note3 worked with all the APPS I had installed on my phone.
Please help. Without this, my s4 seems useless. I guess its not the fault of the APPS, its the problem with my phone or its software.
Help!
Thanks
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire