***Disclaimer***I am not responsible for nuclear battery detonation or the rise of the machines. As always, use at own risk
I am not a developer and do not pretend to be one. I'm an Android enthusiast.
No complaints
I do this in my spare time. If you don't like it, don't use it.
Special requests
No special requests, please.
Bug Reports
Bug reports are welcome! Keep in mind: This is mostly stock and most bugs will be official firmware bugs.
Older builds support
I will not be providing any support for builds prior to the current release. If you are experiencing problems on an older build, upgrade.
Updates will come along when I have time :good:
SELinux Permissive
Removed KNOX from init.rc (init.container.rc)
Enabled Governors:
- ondemand
- powersave
- conservative
You Must have a custom recovery on your device.
CURRENT KERNEL BASE: OH7
1. Download KERNELzip to your SD Card
2. BACKUP YOUR CURRENT ROM - I cannot stress this enough. Don't ask why, just do it.
4. Flash KERNELzip in recovery
5. Reboot
Please hit the THANKS button!
Please rate the thread 5 stars!
************************************************** ************
T810
*--> SM-T810 Downloads <--*
-------------------------------------
T710
*--> SM-T710 Downloads <--*
************************************************** ************
XDA:DevDB Information
OptimalKERNEL, Kernel for the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
Contributors
BigBot96
Source Code: https://github.com/BigBot96/android_...sung_gts2wifi/
Kernel Special Features:
Version Information
Status: Stable
Current Stable Version: R1
Stable Release Date: 2015-09-28
Created 2015-09-28
Last Updated 2015-09-28
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire