Hey all. Not new to android scene but new to note 4. In the past I've mostly used cm's theming engine (on nexus devices and one+). Now however, I just flashed a ROM which has layers installed and I'm at a bit of a loss with something: I downloaded a few layers themes from play store but when I open layers app, I only see one theme. I see icons for other themes in my app drawer. I click on them and see a button which reads install. I click on it and I get taken back to the layers manager app, and there's no new themes. What am I doing wrong?
Also, can anyone recommend a relatively stock but extremely de bloated ROM for the t mo variant (N910T3)? I see so many ROMs but not many for t mo (that I can tell). The ones I do see include a bunch of extra crap.
Thanks in advance.
Also, can anyone recommend a relatively stock but extremely de bloated ROM for the t mo variant (N910T3)? I see so many ROMs but not many for t mo (that I can tell). The ones I do see include a bunch of extra crap.
Thanks in advance.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire