ads

mercredi 23 septembre 2015

USB debugging mode does not work fully



Hello,

I have Galaxy S5 from Verizon and I am having a trouble making USB debugging working.
It is a little bit interesting that I enabled USB debugging mode and typed "adb devices" on my PC terminal, I see my device listed.
However, I do not see any USB debugging icon on notification bar. Whether I turned on the mode or not, my phone shows no sign at all. This also makes another problem that I am trying to use one of the recovery softwares but even though I enabled my USB debugging, the software does not recognize my phone. I went to my Device manager and I do not have any problem for drivers. I even re-install Samsung USB driver several times, but no help.

I have another Galaxy S4 from Verizon and I have exactly same problem. adb devices work but no notification bar icon. But when I tried out with my Galaxy Nexus from Samsung, I do not have any problem.
Could someone please help me how to resolve this issue?
Thank you very much.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire