I'm unsure of the cause, but I have somehow lost my device's name. This is not simply a problem with build.prop or other higher level editing. This must be at a lower level.
When attempting to flash the stock rom (something I have been able to do many times), TWRP returns error messages:
Incidentally, I am able to restore my backups, but not install any number of other roms, since they apparently check that name.
Thanks for any help you can offer.
When attempting to flash the stock rom (something I have been able to do many times), TWRP returns error messages:
This package is for "N958St" devices; this is a " ".Is there any way to rename the device back to what it is supposed to be?
E: Error executing updater binary in zip '/external_sd/ZTE_V5_Max_official_V1.35-update.zip'
Incidentally, I am able to restore my backups, but not install any number of other roms, since they apparently check that name.
Thanks for any help you can offer.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire