Hello,
My Screen is broken and I want to Do a Titanium Backup of my Apps so i bought this MHL Adapter http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00N..._enTbwb6C606Q7
I connected it to my Samsung smart tv, then to the power supply and then to the Note 4, but there is only Black Screen on tv (no signal...) :(
I am sure my hdmi cable is ok and the phone is on...
Can anyone help me?
What shoud I Do Now?
I dont wont to lost my Apps and data
Gesendet von meinem S7300B mit Tapatalk
My Screen is broken and I want to Do a Titanium Backup of my Apps so i bought this MHL Adapter http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00N..._enTbwb6C606Q7
I connected it to my Samsung smart tv, then to the power supply and then to the Note 4, but there is only Black Screen on tv (no signal...) :(
I am sure my hdmi cable is ok and the phone is on...
Can anyone help me?
What shoud I Do Now?
I dont wont to lost my Apps and data
Gesendet von meinem S7300B mit Tapatalk
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire