[MT6582] MIUI 7 for Lava 504Q+
Presenting:
MIUI 7 FOR LAVA 504Q+ BY HARSH
Contributors:
Neel Solanki lg -------- Mj Anand
Credits:
MIUI Developers (A huge thanks to MI <3)
MIUI Forums
Google (Android)
My Supporters.
Changelog:
Rom Information:
Based on: Official MIUI 5.9.23 build for MT6592 (Redmi Note 3g)
Kernel Version: 3.4.67 (Prebuilt)
Android Version: 4.4.x (Currently based on Kitkat)
Rom Status: Developer Rom
What to Know?
Your warranty is now void.
I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
and make sure you are not drunk before using this
Copy the Code
Pre-Requisite:
FLASH IT WITH CTR RECOVERY ONLY....
ISSUES
BLUETOOTH NOT WORKING (gOT IT WHEN I WAS UPLOADING IT )
BROWSER FC (USE ANOTHER )
Additional Information:
THIS IS MY FIRST MIUI PORT WHICH I CROSSPORTED DIRECTLY FROM REDMI NOTE.....
IT WAS TOO DIFFICULT TO SOLVE MIUI STORAGE.....
DOWNLOADS
DOWNLOAD ROM
SCREEN SHOTS
Attachment 3487510
Attachment 3487511
Attachment 3487512
Attachment 3487513
Presenting:
MIUI 7 FOR LAVA 504Q+ BY HARSH
Contributors:
Neel Solanki lg -------- Mj Anand
Credits:
MIUI Developers (A huge thanks to MI <3)
MIUI Forums
Google (Android)
My Supporters.
Changelog:
Rom Information:
Based on: Official MIUI 5.9.23 build for MT6592 (Redmi Note 3g)
Kernel Version: 3.4.67 (Prebuilt)
Android Version: 4.4.x (Currently based on Kitkat)
Rom Status: Developer Rom
What to Know?
Your warranty is now void.
I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
and make sure you are not drunk before using this
Copy the Code
Pre-Requisite:
FLASH IT WITH CTR RECOVERY ONLY....
ISSUES
BLUETOOTH NOT WORKING (gOT IT WHEN I WAS UPLOADING IT )
BROWSER FC (USE ANOTHER )
Additional Information:
THIS IS MY FIRST MIUI PORT WHICH I CROSSPORTED DIRECTLY FROM REDMI NOTE.....
IT WAS TOO DIFFICULT TO SOLVE MIUI STORAGE.....
DOWNLOADS
DOWNLOAD ROM
SCREEN SHOTS
Attachment 3487510
Attachment 3487511
Attachment 3487512
Attachment 3487513
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire