I've owned and daily driven both the 2013/2014 X for about a whole year for each phone, so those are my comparison points.
I've been working in two offices for the past three years, I'm at Office #1 for 2 days a week, and at Office #2 for 3 days a week.
Office #1 has good reception, under the battery stats, my reception strength is all green. Office #2 is usually yellow, with some dips into red.
When I'm at office #1, standby time is WAY better on the new X. I woke up at 8am, it's currently 4:37pm, and I'm at 79%. Typically at office #2, I'd be at around 50% by now.
Oddly enough, both the 2013 and 2014 X weren't nearly as dependent on signal strength for battery life. When the new X has the chance to hold a stronger signal, battery life does greater than all the old phones. When the signal is poor, it REALLY struggles to maintain the same level of charge as when it's in a saturated network.
Anyone else with similar experiences?
I've been working in two offices for the past three years, I'm at Office #1 for 2 days a week, and at Office #2 for 3 days a week.
Office #1 has good reception, under the battery stats, my reception strength is all green. Office #2 is usually yellow, with some dips into red.
When I'm at office #1, standby time is WAY better on the new X. I woke up at 8am, it's currently 4:37pm, and I'm at 79%. Typically at office #2, I'd be at around 50% by now.
Oddly enough, both the 2013 and 2014 X weren't nearly as dependent on signal strength for battery life. When the new X has the chance to hold a stronger signal, battery life does greater than all the old phones. When the signal is poor, it REALLY struggles to maintain the same level of charge as when it's in a saturated network.
Anyone else with similar experiences?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire