Well....Almost, I have CM11 "working"
I have a (bestbuy) refurb HTC One M7spr ... I'm wondering if the CID may be incorrect o.O but I haven't messed with that on any of my previos phones.
give me a sec, I'll get back to my chromebook and edit this with a few more details (I'm in an office on a win pc at the moment)
I gave up and grabbed "rom.zip" from the %temp% folder, I'll detail my struggles in a few.
Here is my fastboot session (for my info and anyone willing to help figure this one out)
I have a (bestbuy) refurb HTC One M7spr ... I'm wondering if the CID may be incorrect o.O but I haven't messed with that on any of my previos phones.
give me a sec, I'll get back to my chromebook and edit this with a few more details (I'm in an office on a win pc at the moment)
I gave up and grabbed "rom.zip" from the %temp% folder, I'll detail my struggles in a few.
Here is my fastboot session (for my info and anyone willing to help figure this one out)
Quote:
Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7601] Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. C:\Program Files (x86)\Minimal ADB and Fastboot>fastboot oem lock ... (bootloader) Lock successfully... (bootloader) mipi display off (bootloader) mipi_dsi_cmds_tx_ext (bootloader) pm8921_vreg_disable function, vreg_id = 38 (bootloader) pm8921_vreg_disable function, vreg_id = 1 (bootloader) TZ_HTC_SVC_DISABLE ret = 534642044 (0x1FDDFD7C) (bootloader) Use PSHOLD to reset device. FAILED (status read failed (No such file or directory)) finished. total time: 1.170s C:\Program Files (x86)\Minimal ADB and Fastboot>fastboot oem lock ... (bootloader) Device was already locked! OKAY [ 0.000s] finished. total time: 0.000s C:\Program Files (x86)\Minimal ADB and Fastboot>fastboot oem rebootRUU ... (bootloader) Start Verify: 3 OKAY [ 0.040s] finished. total time: 0.040s C:\Program Files (x86)\Minimal ADB and Fastboot>fastboot flash zip Rom.zip target reported max download size of 1514139648 bytes Invalid sparse file format at header magi error: write_sparse_skip_chunk: don't care size 81416344 is not a multiple of th e block size 4096 sending sparse 'zip' (1478648 KB)... error: write_sparse_skip_chunk: don't care size 81416344 is not a multiple of th e block size 4096 error: write_sparse_skip_chunk: don't care size 81416344 is not a multiple of th e block size 4096 OKAY [112.640s] writing 'zip'... (bootloader) signature checking... FAILED (remote: 12 signature verify fail) finished. total time: 226.710s C:\Program Files (x86)\Minimal ADB and Fastboot>fastboot flash zip rom.zip target reported max download size of 1514139648 bytes Invalid sparse file format at header magi error: write_sparse_skip_chunk: don't care size 81416344 is not a multiple of th e block size 4096 sending sparse 'zip' (1478648 KB)... error: write_sparse_skip_chunk: don't care size 81416344 is not a multiple of th e block size 4096 error: write_sparse_skip_chunk: don't care size 81416344 is not a multiple of th e block size 4096 OKAY [ 82.260s] writing 'zip'... (bootloader) signature checking... FAILED (remote: 12 signature verify fail) finished. total time: 196.330s C:\Program Files (x86)\Minimal ADB and Fastboot>fastboot flash zip Rom.zip target reported max download size of 1514139648 bytes Invalid sparse file format at header magi error: write_sparse_skip_chunk: don't care size 81416344 is not a multiple of th e block size 4096 sending sparse 'zip' (1478648 KB)... error: write_sparse_skip_chunk: don't care size 81416344 is not a multiple of th e block size 4096 error: write_sparse_skip_chunk: don't care size 81416344 is not a multiple of th e block size 4096 OKAY [ 80.333s] writing 'zip'... (bootloader) signature checking... FAILED (remote: 12 signature verify fail) finished. total time: 194.897s C:\Program Files (x86)\Minimal ADB and Fastboot> |
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire