Hi everyone! My phone is having a problem. It was fine until today.
My phone charge EXTREMELY SLOW and decrease battery percentage sometimes. Then I used Battery Monitor Widget to check my phone and what I saw was terrible!!! The energy go into the phone was only <100 mA, while it was >200mA on my friend's Zenfone 4. Then I tested on a new battery, it still had that problem
And now, I'm wondering about this: Is my phone's charging port cause this problem???
My phone charge EXTREMELY SLOW and decrease battery percentage sometimes. Then I used Battery Monitor Widget to check my phone and what I saw was terrible!!! The energy go into the phone was only <100 mA, while it was >200mA on my friend's Zenfone 4. Then I tested on a new battery, it still had that problem
And now, I'm wondering about this: Is my phone's charging port cause this problem???
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire