I take LG G3 D855 on aliexpress.com.
His have D85510e firmware
I want to flash Android 5.0 via LG Flash Tool. I flash 20e version. All flash without errors but after reboot phone not b oot.
His not boot in any mode. no any reaction. In device in PC I have qualcomm hs-usb qdloader 9008.
now I think that not D855 model. on site LG i not find any information with my IMEI.
One site find model D851 and on site T-mobile find IMEI and his blocked.
How I can find my wright model of phone?
Please help me. I stupid and I not make backup of firmware my phone.
His have D85510e firmware
I want to flash Android 5.0 via LG Flash Tool. I flash 20e version. All flash without errors but after reboot phone not b oot.
His not boot in any mode. no any reaction. In device in PC I have qualcomm hs-usb qdloader 9008.
now I think that not D855 model. on site LG i not find any information with my IMEI.
One site find model D851 and on site T-mobile find IMEI and his blocked.
How I can find my wright model of phone?
Please help me. I stupid and I not make backup of firmware my phone.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire