Hey guys, so the last couple of times I've made calls I noticed my screen would stay on during the calls. My ear would be pressing buttons during the calls causing havoc.
So I did a little research and found the hidden menu to test the proximity sensor, which is *#0*# on the dial pad. In doing so if your sensor is working correctly, at the sensor menu, the screen well turn green if the proximity sensor is covered. Mine doesn't, do I just assume my sensor went out or is there a procedure I can do to get it working again?
So I did a little research and found the hidden menu to test the proximity sensor, which is *#0*# on the dial pad. In doing so if your sensor is working correctly, at the sensor menu, the screen well turn green if the proximity sensor is covered. Mine doesn't, do I just assume my sensor went out or is there a procedure I can do to get it working again?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire