ads

lundi 28 septembre 2015

[Q] F320S Weird screen glitches on JDI Panel



Hello there,

I have a F320S and I'm having some issues with the screen. Sometimes, when I unlock (wake) the phone, the screen presents visual glitches very similar to the ones that shows when a LDG Kernel is flashed instead of a JDI, it duplicates the image and shows some white lines (see the photos on the attachments). It happens when a dirty reboot occurs too, this "visual glitches" are present in LG logo at boot, so I can deduce that the glitches are coming from kernel or hardware issues if I'm not wrong. The most part of time the screen is in perfect conditions, in fact, when I wake/lock/wake the phone several times in seconds, the glitch doesn't shows most of times. Also, I know that it isn't heat issues, due to max freq is at 1.5GHz and the device stays very cool most part of time. Is it happening on any LG G2 in general or F320 with JDI panel?

Thanks in advance!

P.S.: Sorry about the blurry/unfocused photos but only had a 5MP's Nexus S Camera to do them.

EDIT: I'm on 5.1.1 BlissPop 4.0 with RenderKernel R3, Blastgator's Hybrid Bootstack and KK Bootloader. But this happened also on stock 4.4.2 with Dorimanx Kernel for F320 (and Blastgator's TWRP too) before I moved to LP and LP Hybrid Bootstack.








Attached Thumbnails


Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	Screenshot_2015-09-28-15-27-06.png<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	250.0 KB<br/>ID:	3489064
 

Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	Screenshot_2015-09-28-15-27-26.png<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	129.5 KB<br/>ID:	3489065
 

Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	Screenshot_2015-09-28-15-27-29.png<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	241.3 KB<br/>ID:	3489066
 

Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	Screenshot_2015-09-28-15-26-58.png<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	98.8 KB<br/>ID:	3489067
 














Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire