Hello all,
Looking to put miui on my old m7 which the wife now has, she likes the skin that miui uses and I must say, it does look very nice even if a rip-off from ios.
There are two ported roms on the miui site, a v6 and a v7.
I didn't want to post questions about the other miui rom in the thread by JTJTJ as it seems unfair to him.
In folks opinions, which of the two ported roms has proved most reliable and most stable for them?
I am always a bit apprehensive regarding the apps pre-installed on miui roms. Does anyone know which miui apps, which chinese based apps can be safely removed without crashing the rom? The less the better for me.
Ps. I forgot, there is also the Firedance gpe based version on a german website to throw in the mix.
Thanks.
Looking to put miui on my old m7 which the wife now has, she likes the skin that miui uses and I must say, it does look very nice even if a rip-off from ios.
There are two ported roms on the miui site, a v6 and a v7.
I didn't want to post questions about the other miui rom in the thread by JTJTJ as it seems unfair to him.
In folks opinions, which of the two ported roms has proved most reliable and most stable for them?
I am always a bit apprehensive regarding the apps pre-installed on miui roms. Does anyone know which miui apps, which chinese based apps can be safely removed without crashing the rom? The less the better for me.
Ps. I forgot, there is also the Firedance gpe based version on a german website to throw in the mix.
Thanks.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire