ads

mercredi 23 septembre 2015

[Q] zte boost max n9520



I'm stuck in a boot loop it will go to the home screen for a few seconds time seems to vary and then it just reboots I have developer options I have everything checked and selected that should help me connect to the ADB bridge but nothing seems to work I have the unbrick tool and it just will not connect to my phone when I go into DFU mode its just a black screen with a red light it does not connect to my PC when I go into ftm mode same thing it will not connect and I cannot get into recovery this happened when I flashed the Phils custom recovery with flashify in the methods that everyone said to work from this form as soon as the recovery was installed the phone shut down and has rebooted ever since I'm freaking out its not my phone please someone tell me what to do



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire