Hi Guys,
1. I'm on S-ON with hboot 1.57 - is there currently any free way to S-OFF the phone or is it Sunshine only?
2. The roms here: http://www.htc1guru.com/downloads/stock-rom-downloads/ - Can I flash an appropriate one when I'm on S-ON with my hboot at 1.57, or would I need to go S-OFF.
I basically want to flash to stock to fix a blank IMEI, baseband and OS / firmware... I also want to update the firmware so I can safely user the Viper ROM... I've currently go it installed now and it looks ok, minus the fact half the phone's info is blank and I can't make a call :p I'm assuming flashing to stock will fix this.
Thanks guys!
1. I'm on S-ON with hboot 1.57 - is there currently any free way to S-OFF the phone or is it Sunshine only?
2. The roms here: http://www.htc1guru.com/downloads/stock-rom-downloads/ - Can I flash an appropriate one when I'm on S-ON with my hboot at 1.57, or would I need to go S-OFF.
I basically want to flash to stock to fix a blank IMEI, baseband and OS / firmware... I also want to update the firmware so I can safely user the Viper ROM... I've currently go it installed now and it looks ok, minus the fact half the phone's info is blank and I can't make a call :p I'm assuming flashing to stock will fix this.
Thanks guys!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire