Good morning people. I'm using google translator, I hope you understand my problem.
Was wearing that rom, XtreStoLite 2.2 to G900M.
The problem I'm facing is this:
1. My system does not have the reativaction lock menu.
2. I can not access the recovery because a message appears saying "Fail Secure: Recovery".
3. I can not install anything at ODIN concerning PDA. Only BL, CSC, etc. Message appears saying "secure check fail recovery"
How do I reinstall this menu to be able to log in and release the Samsung recovery?
:crying:
Was wearing that rom, XtreStoLite 2.2 to G900M.
The problem I'm facing is this:
1. My system does not have the reativaction lock menu.
2. I can not access the recovery because a message appears saying "Fail Secure: Recovery".
3. I can not install anything at ODIN concerning PDA. Only BL, CSC, etc. Message appears saying "secure check fail recovery"
How do I reinstall this menu to be able to log in and release the Samsung recovery?
:crying:
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire