Hi Everyone, This is my first post. I am not a developer. Hope this will help you to Root your Note 4 N910C on 5.1.1, if you have any suggestions for me, you're most welcome
So, with this method you can stay with 5.1.1 Bootloader and can Root your phone. So, here is method I am going to explain you.
First Make sure that your phone's battery is charged above 60%
STEP-1
STEP-2
Copy SpaceX Kernel and SuperSU files in SD Card - Note: I have done this with SpaceX Kernel, if you want to use GoogyMax Kernel or any other Cutom Kernel you can try it. However, I highly recommend SpaceX Kernel.
STEP-4
Disconnect your phone and Switch off then put it into Download Mode (Press HOME+POWER+VOLUME DOWN) Buttons at same time until logo (GALAXY NOTE 4 Powered by Android LOGO) appears.
STEP-5
Open Odin3_v3.10.7 file in your computer (I will recommend open the file as an Administrator - right click on the file.)
STEP-6
Connect your phone with Computer - After Connecting, you will see in the first box [Blue Color] COM:6 or 8 or any other number.
---> if you will not see this please reinstall the Samsung USB Drivers and restart your computer and reconnect your phone.
STEP-6
Click on AP and select TWRP Recovery File from your computer, you have downloaded
When you see PASS on the window REMOVE The Battery or Press VOLUME UP+POWER+HOME buttons, it will show you the TWRP Recovery page
STEP-7
If you want your can Backup your Stock Kernel, if you want to update your Stock RoM, or install updates in future.
here are the steps:
1. select backup in TWRP Recovery
2. check Boot and uncheck all other options
3. swipe the backup option - and it will save in your internal storage - or you can also choose external storage option, its there
STEP-8
1. Now Install SpaceX Kernel - Click on the install and find SpaceX Kernel and install
2. Go Back and again Install SuperSU
STEP-9
Restart your phone
Your are Done Now!
If you want to check if you phone has been rooted or not,
1. Open SuperSU app in your phone go to setting -> Access (default) -> make it Grant.
2. Download Root Checker from Play Store and check if your ROM is Rooted.
Thank you!
I am new, please let me know if you have any suggests/advise for me.
Note: I am not responsible for any damage of your phone, kindly read the steps carefully and follow one by one. I have done this with my Galaxy Note 4 N910C on Andoid 5.1.1. Its 100% working.
I have read many thread and websites, I only find Root Note 4 N910C with 5.0.1 bootloader, there was no any option without 5.0.1 bootloader one. So, with this method you can stay with 5.1.1 Bootloader and can Root your phone. So, here is method I am going to explain you.
First Make sure that your phone's battery is charged above 60%
STEP-1
- You need these Files to Root Your Note 4 N910C with Bootloader 5.1.1
Click here to Download the Files
- Odin3_v3.10.7
- SpaceX Kernel
- TWRP Recovery
- SuperSU
STEP-2
- Connect your phone with your computer, You must have installed Samsung USB Drivers in your computer (if you don't have drivers, you can download Samsung USB Drivers Click here)
Copy SpaceX Kernel and SuperSU files in SD Card - Note: I have done this with SpaceX Kernel, if you want to use GoogyMax Kernel or any other Cutom Kernel you can try it. However, I highly recommend SpaceX Kernel.
STEP-4
Disconnect your phone and Switch off then put it into Download Mode (Press HOME+POWER+VOLUME DOWN) Buttons at same time until logo (GALAXY NOTE 4 Powered by Android LOGO) appears.
STEP-5
Open Odin3_v3.10.7 file in your computer (I will recommend open the file as an Administrator - right click on the file.)
STEP-6
Connect your phone with Computer - After Connecting, you will see in the first box [Blue Color] COM:6 or 8 or any other number.
---> if you will not see this please reinstall the Samsung USB Drivers and restart your computer and reconnect your phone.
STEP-6
Click on AP and select TWRP Recovery File from your computer, you have downloaded
- Before Click on the Start, please make sure that your phone should not restart. Because it may orverwrite the stock recovery
When you see PASS on the window REMOVE The Battery or Press VOLUME UP+POWER+HOME buttons, it will show you the TWRP Recovery page
STEP-7
If you want your can Backup your Stock Kernel, if you want to update your Stock RoM, or install updates in future.
here are the steps:
1. select backup in TWRP Recovery
2. check Boot and uncheck all other options
3. swipe the backup option - and it will save in your internal storage - or you can also choose external storage option, its there
STEP-8
1. Now Install SpaceX Kernel - Click on the install and find SpaceX Kernel and install
2. Go Back and again Install SuperSU
STEP-9
Restart your phone
Your are Done Now!
If you want to check if you phone has been rooted or not,
1. Open SuperSU app in your phone go to setting -> Access (default) -> make it Grant.
2. Download Root Checker from Play Store and check if your ROM is Rooted.
Thank you!
I am new, please let me know if you have any suggests/advise for me.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire