I would be very grateful if someone could help me root my device. The reason to do so is because the internal memory of my s3 mini is always full so would like to remove the pre-installed apps on the phone. Also to make my device faster (if anyone has any tips regarding this)
I am a complete newbie in regards to rooting or anything as iv always kept my phone standard my whole life lol.
I have a S3 Mini GT-I8190N, Baseband: I8190NXXAMJ2, Android version: 4.1.2
If someone who help me with a good set of instruction I would be grateful.
Thank you
Katie
I am a complete newbie in regards to rooting or anything as iv always kept my phone standard my whole life lol.
I have a S3 Mini GT-I8190N, Baseband: I8190NXXAMJ2, Android version: 4.1.2
If someone who help me with a good set of instruction I would be grateful.
Thank you
Katie
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire