ads

samedi 26 septembre 2015

SM-P600 Help Needed



HAYLP! I've got a rooted my Note 10.1 2014 edition and had loads of different Roms installed with no issues at all. Last night (whilst slightly worse for wear from excessive Vodka it has to be said) I tried to another custom ROM from XDA. http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...-beta-t2859040

I'm not sure what happened, it appeared to install fine after a full wipe, device rebooted then was stuck on the Samsung logo for ages (I know ROMS take a long time on 1st boot but I'm talking 3hrs+ looking at the Samsung logo boot screen.)

So I figured I'd power off and just manually flash another ROM but I can't get either USB OTG to work after flashing TWRP via ODIN (tried 2.84 thru 2.87) the option just isn't there to mount USB storage - tried 2 different sticks in FAT32 and ExFAT, nada.

Tried ADB but get a device not found from either download mode or ADB sideload in TWRP.

As the device shows up in ODIN, I figured I'd flash a ROM via that but I can't seem to find any ODIN flashable roms for the SM-P600. It was running Temasek's CM 12.1 5.1.1 rom with the 5.1.1 Bootloader.

I've tried reflashing the Stock Firmware and also as a last ditch effort, using the Stock PIT file to repoartition but it's still just sitting on the Samsung Logo forever.

Is there a separate CSC / Bootloader that I'm missing or something? (Or is it possible to just reflash Temesek or another Rom in Odin somehow?)

Anyone got any ideas please?



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire