ads

mercredi 23 septembre 2015

[?] Swiping left/right on lock screen.



Hi!

Issue:

So basically, whenever I swipe left(camera) or right(call dialer) on the lock screen, it brings me to a grey screen, to type in my pin code. Normally, whenever you swipe left/right, you just go directly to the camera/call dialer, you don't need to type in your pin, especially not a grey one. How can I fix this?

___________________________________

Misc. Info:

-My issue did not occur until I installed a Camera-Block app, specifically:
https:[REMOVE]//play[REMOVE].google.com/store/apps/de[REMOVE]tails?id=com.bettertomorrowapps.camerablockfree&hl =en

The app worked perfectly, but I decided to uninstall it. After uninstalling it, I got some issues.....

-When I swipe left, to the camera, it brings me to type in my pin code. If I click back, and go to the lock screen, and type my pin code in, it brings me back to my camera.
_______________________________________

Phone: Moto G 3rd Gen
OS: Android Lollipop 5.1.1
_____________________________________

Thanks! Any help is appreciated!



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire