Hello there,
I recently flashed the CM12 firmware (version cm-12-20150906-NIGHTLY-tsubasa.zip ) on my Xperia V device (from stock Android) using TWRP 2.3. Now I have the official Cyanogenmod Recovery cm-12-20150906-NIGHTLY-tsubasa-recovery.img
Everything works well but the wifi. I cannot manage to turn it on.
I also tried this but it doesn't work:
The solution was to simply change ownership back to system:wifi
$ adb root
$ adb -d shell
# cd /data/misc/wifi
# chown system.wifi wpa_supplicant.conf
# reboot
Has anyone had this issue?
I recently flashed the CM12 firmware (version cm-12-20150906-NIGHTLY-tsubasa.zip ) on my Xperia V device (from stock Android) using TWRP 2.3. Now I have the official Cyanogenmod Recovery cm-12-20150906-NIGHTLY-tsubasa-recovery.img
Everything works well but the wifi. I cannot manage to turn it on.
I also tried this but it doesn't work:
The solution was to simply change ownership back to system:wifi
$ adb root
$ adb -d shell
# cd /data/misc/wifi
# chown system.wifi wpa_supplicant.conf
# reboot
Has anyone had this issue?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire