ads

vendredi 25 septembre 2015

Charging and Boot screen display SNAFU



When I charge my i8190, the display screen comes on, and stays on. It shows a white screen filled with small boxes. I used to see a battery icon indicating amount charged, followed in a few seconds by a blank screen. When I disconnect the charger, the screen stays on until I boot the phone.

When I boot my i8190, instead of seeing the Samsung boot screen followed by the CyanogenMod boot screen, I get this white/box screen followed by the CyanogenMod boot screen. Booting into recovery is a little erratic. It seems to take a couple of tries to accomplish.

How did I get here? I was using ClockworkMod Recovery (CWR) to install CyangenMod 12 over my stock ROM:
* I backed up my stock ROM installation
* I tried to install CyanogenMod (CM) 12 from my external CD card. The install froze.
* I restored my backup with its stock ROM. Everything was OK.
* I installed CM11. OK.
* I restored my backup with its stock ROM. OK.
* I tried to install CM12 from the internal SD card. The install froze.
* I restored my backup with its stock ROM. My boot and charging screens were SNAFU.
* I installed CM11. My boot and charging screens are still SNAFU. Phone operation seems OK.

Is there any way to get back normal behavior for the boot and charging.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire