hi
Dear brothers
I have a Chinese phone named landvo l600s processor mtk6732
I worked with him backup Recovery formal device
It was backup name
userdata_20150905_231751.backup
The problem I am having lost file nvram change rom
I could not download the file and I could not open the file in order to come out of him nvram file
Is it any way to open it or downloading to the device
Is it a way to dismantle it or turn it into a normal rom
Dear brothers
I have a Chinese phone named landvo l600s processor mtk6732
I worked with him backup Recovery formal device
It was backup name
userdata_20150905_231751.backup
The problem I am having lost file nvram change rom
I could not download the file and I could not open the file in order to come out of him nvram file
Is it any way to open it or downloading to the device
Is it a way to dismantle it or turn it into a normal rom
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire