ads

mercredi 23 septembre 2015

Desire 620 (not g) boots to logo, vibrates then restarts! Need serious help!!



Hey guys im in need of some serious help. I was just watching anime on my laptop when i decided to check my clash of clans. For some odd reason it kept crashing so i decided to restart it but it just went to the htc logo and restarted so i went to the recovery menu and did a factory reset. It showed a pic of the htc phone with a updating logo in the middle and after it was finished it rebooted and the same thing happened again. I then tried using the recovery option because it was the only choice i had left but that just showed a lack screen for a minute before showing a pic of my phone with a red triangle in the middle. Is my phone broken? I didnt do anything to it!! Please help!!



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire