Hey guys,
I know this has been asked a lot but please help me guys.
I have a friend's Galaxy S6 here and there was the following problem with it:
A password was suddenly set and nobody knew why, she really said it came out of nowhere!
So she asked me to get her photos from the phone and reset it afterwards.
I did that on other phones before so I flashed TWRP and pulled the files with adb.
I tried to reboot after that and was stuck at the boot screen. Guys, I almost cried (I dont have much money to buy a new one).
Please, does any have an idea for me to fix this? It would be so greatly appreciated!
I tried flashing some stock firmware from stockrom.net but Odin always says FAIL!
Seriously: anybody who can solve this: I will be thankful towards you forever
Kind regards
I know this has been asked a lot but please help me guys.
I have a friend's Galaxy S6 here and there was the following problem with it:
A password was suddenly set and nobody knew why, she really said it came out of nowhere!
So she asked me to get her photos from the phone and reset it afterwards.
I did that on other phones before so I flashed TWRP and pulled the files with adb.
I tried to reboot after that and was stuck at the boot screen. Guys, I almost cried (I dont have much money to buy a new one).
Please, does any have an idea for me to fix this? It would be so greatly appreciated!
I tried flashing some stock firmware from stockrom.net but Odin always says FAIL!
Seriously: anybody who can solve this: I will be thankful towards you forever
Kind regards
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire