ads

mercredi 23 septembre 2015

[Help] Nexus 5 stuck in boot loop, not power button problem



Hello everyone,

I am asking for help because my Nexus 5 stuck into bootloop suddenly. My phone is unrooted, bootloader in locked state, as I have never flashed any ROM in my phone. I am not keen on getting the files in my phone back but just want to use the phone again. I have tried many methods to restore my phone but still, I failed. I can go to fastboot and recovery mode. However, my phone is still in locked state, I could not flash any factory image into it using Nexus root toolkit nor put any rom files to sdcard. and I couldn't unlock the boot loader as it is in a boot loop. Do anyone got any ideas to save my phone, please help me.

P.s. I have already tried the following methods:
Method1 ( Failed because my phone is in locked state, cannot push any ROMs into it.)
-setup ADB, connect phone while its in recovery to adb.
-Download a rom for your phone (you can head over to XDA to look for rom and download one you like). Just download it to your pc.
-Connect your phone to pc using USB.
-Open cmd and enter the command adb push PathAndNameOfROMFile.zip /sdcard/. This will push the rom file you downloaded above to sdcard.
-Wipe your system, dalvic cache, cache and data (recommended, but not necessary if you downloaded same rom as previously installed on your phone).
-Reboot.

Method2 ( Failed because my phone is in locked state)l, cannot write any ROMs into my phone)
Semi-Case 2:
-There is some problem flashing some specific part.
-In this case, you can try flashing manually.
-Run these commands One by One in cmd/terminal (replace C:/ with path to where you extracted the official factory ROM archive):
fastboot flash bootloader C:/image-hammerhead-xxxx/bootloader.img
fastboot reboot-bootloader
fastboot flash radio C:/image-hammerhead-xxxx/radio.img
fastboot reboot-bootloader
fastboot flash system C:/image-hammerhead-xxxxx/system.img
fastboot flash userdata C:/image-hammerhead-xxxxx/userdata.img
(Note: this command will wipe your device (including /sdcard), EVEN if your bootloader is already unlocked.)
fastboot flash boot C:/image-hammerhead-xxxx/boot.img
fastboot flash recovery C:/image-hammerhead-xxxx/recovery.img
(Skip the above command if you dont want to flash stock recovery and are sure that your current recovery is not corrupt).
Fastboot erase cache
-This will manually flash everything. Hopefully this time it should be fine.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire