I have the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 GT-P5210 (Wifi-Only)
I have Odin3 v3.10.7 installed on my computer, however I can't find the files I need because most of the links on YouTube and in Google search are broken now.
I need the KitKat 4.4.2 Stock Rom - I want one Rooted and another one Unrooted the Official Stock Rom
I want the flash files that I can use with Odin. I understand how to do that better.
The only files I can find online to download are the ones that look the picture that I attached. I don't understand how to use these files.
Someone please respond asap. I flashed with a file that I got online that said was for my device and now it will not go past the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 black screen.
I appreciate any help I can get with this, thanks!
I have Odin3 v3.10.7 installed on my computer, however I can't find the files I need because most of the links on YouTube and in Google search are broken now.
I need the KitKat 4.4.2 Stock Rom - I want one Rooted and another one Unrooted the Official Stock Rom
I want the flash files that I can use with Odin. I understand how to do that better.
The only files I can find online to download are the ones that look the picture that I attached. I don't understand how to use these files.
Someone please respond asap. I flashed with a file that I got online that said was for my device and now it will not go past the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 black screen.
I appreciate any help I can get with this, thanks!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire