ads

vendredi 25 septembre 2015

Internal storage full - but NO files on phone.



So, this issue happened a month ago or so. I had many ROMs on my phone and I noticed that my memory is starting to shrink. I'll post a screeshoot now.
The misc. thingy is the problem. When i touch it, it shows me a list of files that I can clean and I barely have 80 MB of chache files there.

Since I'm new to the forum I had to upload there images and shorten the links, copy paste them to see all the info:
dodaj.rs/f/3V/DV/47JKP7gm/120418917064573861558168.jpg
dodaj.rs/f/W/UP/3moC032c/120531887064573761558176.jpg

I want to mention that I've tried the following :
- factory reset
- wipe everything, everything and once again everything
- reflashing different ROMs
- deleting everything on the phone
- formating SD cards even though it doesn't have anything to do with the internal storage
- i tried the 'secret menu', better said *#9900# whatever, didn't help at all
- i tried everything

I just can't find what is taking up sooooo much memory, I can't figure it out, i'm not a noob when it comes to phones and IT in general. Thanks and yeah, HEEELP!



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire