Does anyone here know of a website that sells a back cover / backplate that is like the one on the Galaxy S5? It doesn't have to have the same design but I am just looking for something that has a grip and is not slippery. Probably a matte now.
I miss how easy it is to hold my S5.
Note that I am NOT looking for a case. A skin can work but I don't think Dbrand or the others make the phone not slippery based on the many reviews I read (they only add a little bit of a grip).
I have a very slim Ringke Slim matte case for my G4 and it works but I'd rather not use a case as it makes it slightly bigger and gets stuck in my pocket.
Thanks in advance!
Edit: If anyone has the leather covers (not black as I have that one and it's slippery), please let me know the color and if it is slippery or not.
I miss how easy it is to hold my S5.
Note that I am NOT looking for a case. A skin can work but I don't think Dbrand or the others make the phone not slippery based on the many reviews I read (they only add a little bit of a grip).
I have a very slim Ringke Slim matte case for my G4 and it works but I'd rather not use a case as it makes it slightly bigger and gets stuck in my pocket.
Thanks in advance!
Edit: If anyone has the leather covers (not black as I have that one and it's slippery), please let me know the color and if it is slippery or not.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire