Not long after I bought the tablet I followed instructions on xdadevelopers, showing me how to root the device. Now I am wanting to update the device to something newer such as Lollipop, and in the process I would like to enable AC on my wireless card. I recently upgraded my wireless equipment, and to my surprise I was unable to connect to my 5GHz network with the device even though the Galaxy Tab S 10.5 does support wireless AC. Which ROM is recommended now? Which steps should I follow to get it going? I don't care if I lose anything on the tablet. I don't have anything important on it right now that I can't get again. I don't feel like this device rooted in the same way as my old LG Thrill 4G. I don't have much experience rooting phones anymore since I use a Republic Wireless Android phone, and they're pretty picky with what software I can use on them I guess.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire