After leaving my Note 2 to rest for awhile, I started to use it again because my main phone does not work anymore. However, when I start, it booted, but just showed the Samsung Logo forever. Checked the battery and it was kind of bloated. Decided to purchase another battery (Original Battery from a Samsung store). I go back and the phone does not start. I decided to go into recovery and format the phone. Format both cache and data (factory reset). Now the phone boots but it's stuck in a boot loop (samsung logo glowing part). I tried to flash another rom but it doesnt work. Trying to flash CWM on my phone, but ODIN doesn't cooperate where when I press PDA it always hangs and the program must be forced closed. Right now in recovery as well, it's showing me: E:\failed to mount /data (Invalid argument)
What can I do.
P.S. Yes, I ran as administrator for ODIN, changed compatibility settings, still not working.
What can I do.
P.S. Yes, I ran as administrator for ODIN, changed compatibility settings, still not working.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire