Hello,
first I want to excuse for my bad english, I 'am from germany and hopping you can help me with the followsing prblem:
I have an Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 (rooted) and I want to use sqlite together with tasker. At the Moment I'am unale to use sqlite because of the fact that I didn't find the matching binaries for sqlite3 and a tablet with no arm Processor.
So my Question is,
- how is it possible to use sqlite with Tasker on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3?
These things I found at the Moment:
1. Using the Android App: "SQlite for root"
Sadly the Android App SQlite for Root isn't available any more on the Apps Store (Does anyone have the .apk?)
2. App SuperUser Elite: Proposed Elite features:
- Settings backup/restore
- sqlite installer/verifier
Q: Will I be able to actvate SQlite through the PAID SuperUser Elite App?
3. tech128 sqlite binary but it isn't for an Intel Chip, just for ARM CPUs right!?
Hope you can help me,
thanks in advance!
Greetings,
BA
first I want to excuse for my bad english, I 'am from germany and hopping you can help me with the followsing prblem:
I have an Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 (rooted) and I want to use sqlite together with tasker. At the Moment I'am unale to use sqlite because of the fact that I didn't find the matching binaries for sqlite3 and a tablet with no arm Processor.
So my Question is,
- how is it possible to use sqlite with Tasker on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3?
These things I found at the Moment:
1. Using the Android App: "SQlite for root"
Sadly the Android App SQlite for Root isn't available any more on the Apps Store (Does anyone have the .apk?)
2. App SuperUser Elite: Proposed Elite features:
- Settings backup/restore
- sqlite installer/verifier
Q: Will I be able to actvate SQlite through the PAID SuperUser Elite App?
3. tech128 sqlite binary but it isn't for an Intel Chip, just for ARM CPUs right!?
Hope you can help me,
thanks in advance!
Greetings,
BA
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire