Hi Guys , (sorry if this post is at the wrong place im pretty new here and this was the only place where I could find the "new post " button :o )
What exactly am I looking for?
- An android smartphone that is easy to root (maybe also supports cyanogen mod?)
-with which I can use apps like faceniff and similar tools properly
- The price: I dont care if its a brand or noname phone I even considered to buy it from china via aliexpress
But I think it should not exceed 150 dollars
- What I thought is needed (maybe im totally wrong with this please tell me):
-Quad core processor
-2 GB Ram
-16GB Rom
Do you have any suggestions?
All phones that I thought would be nice (Doogee, viewsonic etc.) cant be rooted or you have to be an expert to do it
What exactly am I looking for?
- An android smartphone that is easy to root (maybe also supports cyanogen mod?)
-with which I can use apps like faceniff and similar tools properly
- The price: I dont care if its a brand or noname phone I even considered to buy it from china via aliexpress
But I think it should not exceed 150 dollars
- What I thought is needed (maybe im totally wrong with this please tell me):
-Quad core processor
-2 GB Ram
-16GB Rom
Do you have any suggestions?
All phones that I thought would be nice (Doogee, viewsonic etc.) cant be rooted or you have to be an expert to do it
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire