ads

dimanche 27 septembre 2015

Tasker: Activate samsung multi window side bar



I'm just playing around with the multi window feature of my samsung stock rom.

I managed to open to apps side with tasker:
In short: tasker + "AutoShorkut" addin opens a "MW Shortcuts" shortcut.
This works just good and stable with one drawback: Apps seems to be closed before they are started in the side by side view.
For me, that was not enough.

Opening manually with the side bar wont close apps.
So I thought I want to automate the sidebar actions. I already can simulate touchscreen taps with the shell command "input tap x1 x2". I tried to use "input swipe ..." to bring the sidebar to the front but no luck... Is there any other chance to bring the side bar to the front out from a tasker script? I'm also wasn't able to simulate a long back button press. This seems to be the alternative to show the side bar beside a screen swipe.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire