Hey guys,
I am currently developing my school project application, but I am kinda stuck.
I would like to connect my phone to my car through USB cable and recieve car's data, like RPMs and so.
I have found this lib: https://github.com/pires/obd-java-api
I would like to use it, but it is intended to be used with BT.
Is there anybody who could help me achieve what I want to do? I want to know how to do pooling with USB so I can get car's data in realtime.
I can pay some little money if you wish too.
Thanks. :)
I am currently developing my school project application, but I am kinda stuck.
I would like to connect my phone to my car through USB cable and recieve car's data, like RPMs and so.
I have found this lib: https://github.com/pires/obd-java-api
I would like to use it, but it is intended to be used with BT.
Is there anybody who could help me achieve what I want to do? I want to know how to do pooling with USB so I can get car's data in realtime.
I can pay some little money if you wish too.
Thanks. :)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire