Long story short, I've flashed a bunch of Roms. And every Rom I try I get two errors constantly ::
1) Gallery displays 0 pics/videos then FC! (I have plenty of pics and videos
2) My contacts disappear and I only see numbers,
Both of these issues persist EVEN AFTER a full complete wipe of everything, internal and full wipes..... I even started from scratch!!
WTF, I am beyond pissed off! Running Greenify, Amplify and Xposed with Sultans Unofficial CyanogenMod, stock everything
Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
1) Gallery displays 0 pics/videos then FC! (I have plenty of pics and videos
2) My contacts disappear and I only see numbers,
Both of these issues persist EVEN AFTER a full complete wipe of everything, internal and full wipes..... I even started from scratch!!
WTF, I am beyond pissed off! Running Greenify, Amplify and Xposed with Sultans Unofficial CyanogenMod, stock everything
Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire