I love flashing custom roms, been doing it since the first smart phone cane out. That was the hitachi g1000...
Having an annoying issue. Only two custom ROMs i have tried recently have working radios for me. Am i the only one? CM Remix works as does Notarized.
With all others the signal bars are red with a red star.
Yes, I've been around the block a few times, i have played with settings, done the activate device deal, etc.
Other people dont seem to have this problem.
Is it my phone? I dont know.
Has anyone uploaded a flashabile radio that i've missed?
Having an annoying issue. Only two custom ROMs i have tried recently have working radios for me. Am i the only one? CM Remix works as does Notarized.
With all others the signal bars are red with a red star.
Yes, I've been around the block a few times, i have played with settings, done the activate device deal, etc.
Other people dont seem to have this problem.
Is it my phone? I dont know.
Has anyone uploaded a flashabile radio that i've missed?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire