Help me out guys, I've been struggling with this question for a while. I have a Moto X Pure at my house, but won't get to it until October 10 as I am at college right now.
Although the Nexus 6P beats the Moto X Pure in almost every specification, the differences are very minimal and can easily be overlooked by any regular user. But we're not regular users are we?
What has made this such a hard decision for me is the fact that I've customized my Moto X Pure, and I do like the design a lot better.
However, what does attract me to the Nexus 6P is the bigger battery, better development, and the fingerprint sensor. Not sure all of this is worth an extra 0, however. (I say 0 because I got the MXP [w/ SD card] for 0, but need 128 GB Nexus 6P which is 0]
Thoughts? I understand entirely that this is opinion based but I am asking you to sway me.
Although the Nexus 6P beats the Moto X Pure in almost every specification, the differences are very minimal and can easily be overlooked by any regular user. But we're not regular users are we?
What has made this such a hard decision for me is the fact that I've customized my Moto X Pure, and I do like the design a lot better.
However, what does attract me to the Nexus 6P is the bigger battery, better development, and the fingerprint sensor. Not sure all of this is worth an extra 0, however. (I say 0 because I got the MXP [w/ SD card] for 0, but need 128 GB Nexus 6P which is 0]
Thoughts? I understand entirely that this is opinion based but I am asking you to sway me.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire